Monday, February 18, 2013

Self-Assignment w/Shea Glaser

Actress | Model

I think that photographers, we should be shooting everyday. Whether it’s client work or personal work, you use an SLR or cell-phone; we should be clicking the shutter button everyday. Unfortunately, I have let quite a few days go by without shooting. Compounded by the fact that winter is here, there is a tendency in the photography world for client work to slow down during these months. So I decided to take this opportunity to do a photographic exercise and shoot with a different look and feel.   I wanted to experiment a little with color and composition. I wanted to take a little departure from my usual style and in the process shake loose the cobwebs.

With the help of actress Shea Glaser, I produced the following images. Shea was great to work with.  It was cold outside and she handled it like the professional she is. Are the photos earth shaking? Are they game changing? No, but they do produce a certain look, feel and style. THAT is what I was going for.

Thanks for stopping by.





















1 comment:

  1. The photos are beautiful ... lighting very interesting!

    ReplyDelete